Re: [Evolution] OK button always disabled

Lo,

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:18:46 +0200
Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons proteus demon nl> wrote:

i got the newest CVS version of evolution. however, most OK buttons (esp. those in the "Add Identity" and
"Edit Identity") are "grayed out" (i.e. disabled).

Sorry... I found the solution; hope this helps others.

This is again a true type font server problem. If the control centre / theme selector has a true type font
set as custom font, then the ok buttons in the evolution dialogs are disabled.

Bye.

--

| contemplation, reflexion, introspection |
|     celebrating Kurt Weill 2000         |