[Evolution] Sorting mail folders and news connections

G'day,

Is there a way yet to sort the folders list?

I added folders as needed, and they appear in the order that I added
them, instead of alphabetically or perhaps by date.   I still use
procmail for some mail filtering and would like to arrange so that those
folders that may have incoming mail are nearer the top of the list from
the other items.

My other question is in regard to news.  I have news set up and a
.newsrc-<newserver> file set up as such:

comp.sys.cbm: 1-122596
alt.video.vcr: 1-17007

Both of these groups appear in the folder list, but when I click on
them, nothing appears to happen within Evolution - there's no list of
articles/threads or other activity.  Looking at our news server log, I
can see that Evolution has connected, but it doesn't retrieve the list
of articles. The newserver is INND.

On my wishlist is an easy way to add the sender of an Email to the
contacts, and the ability to view all headers for an Email.

Cheers,
Gaelyne

 //\         /\\    Gaelyne R. Gasson        gaelyne videocam net au
|| * \ . . / * ||   90 Hilliers Rd           Phone: +61 8 8322-2716
 \\____\X/____//    Reynella, S.A. 5161      Fax:   +61 8 8387-5810
  / *  /O\  * \     Australia                ICQ:   5069384
  \__/  "  \__/     http://videocam.net.au   http://vcsweb.com
                    C64/128 Support  *  Web Hosting  *  Web Design