Re: [Evolution] locale not supporting by C library
- From: Clovis Sena <csena2k uol com br>
- To: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- Cc: Robert Rouys <rrouys offratel nc>, evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] locale not supporting by C library
- Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 21:56:19 +0200
the same heappened to me, and i just instaled it from rpms i get from
ftp.helicode.com to use with turbolinux-6; i olso did a complete
reinstall from my turbo cdrom and after that tried again helixcode and
Now i am running helix with no problem, but when i try to configure or
even run evolution it hangs my machine, keeps acessing the disk all the
time and the only way i have to get it back is reseting..
I have not be happy with even configuring any account with it.
I have not noted any inconsistences or dependencies that were not
resolved when i installed it. Any ideas??
thanks for any help.
Dan Winship wrote:
What's the meaning of this message in Terminal:
"Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library " ?
It means you built gtk without internationalization support (meaning
you're not on Linux and you didn't point it to a copy of libintl when
] [Thread Prev