Re: [Evolution] Re: More trouble with parsing e-mail addresses

to at least 2, and probably 3 places.  There should be some sort
of visual cue as to what Evo is going to do.  I'm not sure what,
but the To: field should maybe show the results of how it is going
to parse the e-mail addresses BEFORE sending the e-mail, when it
is too late to correct anything.  At the very least it should
parse the field and display those results in the To: field when
the compose dialog comes up.  And then if you change any of those
fields (To, CC, etc.), maybe after a specified delay (5 sec?) after
typing in that field, go ahead and parse it again and display
the parsed results.  That way the user can see what is going to be
sent before hitting Send.

  Yeah, I agree with you that we need to give more visual clue about
what is going on.  We are actually using custom text widgets for the To:
and Cc: fields, so it will be possible to do this at some point, as well
as it will be possible to add fancy address completion.

--
Ettore