[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Body duplication bug is still there

  So, I was chatting with Michael Zucchi on the IRC and he suggested
that I tried hacking libunicode to use the built-in `iconv()' instead of
glibc's version of it.  This indeed fixed the body duplication bug;
apparently the `iconv()' in glibc 2.1.2 (which is what Red Hat 6.1 comes
with) is just broken in some way.

We should write a test, and have this at startup show a dialog that
prompts the user to upgrade his glibc `or else, you will run into bugs'