Re: [Evolution] IMAP in CVS is broken
- From: Guy Steven <rgs etive southern co nz>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj helixcode com>
- Cc: <dan hensley att net>, Evolution General <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] IMAP in CVS is broken
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:44:31 +1300 (NZDT)
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
You need to subscribe to the folders you want to see. We'll probably make
the code subscribe you to INBOX if it isn't already subscribed by default.
And what if, as in my case, the manage subscriptions dialog lists all the
folders but reports that xyz folder does not exist when you try to
subscribe to it!
I can subscribe to INBOX, but nothing else.
(Current cvs version)
] [Thread Prev