Re: [Evolution] recurrences

I was investigating why synchronising recurrences (like 3rd tues of
every month) don't seem to work... Not only is the conduit not
converting these properly, but the calendar component doesn't handle
them - what happened?

Create an appointment, say, on the 15th of this month [november :].
Set it's recurrence to 'Monthly', recurring on the 3rd Tuesday of every
month (BTW, IMO it should be able to figure that out for itself). 'Save
and Close'.

Look at next month.... Hang on, its on the 15th again.

Yes, recurrences it appears may have shipped slightly broken in 0.6.
Federico has straightened out those issues I believe and if there are
still pilot issues with recurrences I will fix them before 0.7.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com