Re: [Evolution] imap woes (2)

Current cvs.

When I start evolution it checks for new mail in imap folders. If I press
get mail button shortly after starting evolution it will also check for
new messages. If however I press get mail after evolution has been running
for more that 2-3 minutes, it hangs when trying to check for new messages
in imap folders.

I'm having this problem too.... ev-mail and the shell seem to get stuck
in blocking CORBA requests... (GIOP things)...when ev-mail makes the
CORBA call to the shell to update the folder name in the list, it
usually updates one successfully, but the next one deadlocks somehow....
anyone with godly ORBit skillz have any idea?

Peter Williams peter newton cx / peterw helixcode com