[Evolution] imap woes (2)

Current cvs.

When I start evolution it checks for new mail in imap folders. If I press
get mail button shortly after starting evolution it will also check for
new messages. If however I press get mail after evolution has been running
for more that 2-3 minutes, it hangs when trying to check for new messages
in imap folders.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *