[Evolution] Evolution dependency problem with bonobo

I am trying to run the configure script useing ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc and when it comes to checking for bonobo it tells me that I need bonobo 0.20. So if I then run rpm -q bonobo I get bonobo-0.23-0_helix_2. So I know that I have a newer version of bonobo then what is required. So what do I do now? If anyone has any suggestions please send them my way.

thanks,

Aaron