RE: [Evolution] CVS regression

-----Original Message-----
From: JP Rosevear [mailto:jpr helixcode com]

Guy Steven wrote:

Lately when I update from CVS I seem to end up with a
version from the end
of last month, ie I go backwards. What's up?

You probably have a sticky tag in the directory.  If you 'cvs status
ChangeLog' you will see the sticky tag.  To update to the latest and
greatest do 'cvs update -dPA'.  This will remove the sticky and update
your tree.

Far more likely is that you're on the "BAD" anonymous CVS server.  At last
check, this was anoncvs4.gnome.org.  I usually cvs updated until I get
recent sources, and use bonsai to check dates.
        Greg