Re: [Evolution] Evolution dependency problem with bonobo

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Aaron Prohaska wrote:

I am trying to run the configure script useing ./configure --prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc and when it comes to checking for bonobo it tells me
that I need bonobo 0.20. So if I then run rpm -q bonobo I get
bonobo-0.23-0_helix_2. So I know that I have a newer version of bonobo
then what is required. So what do I do now? If anyone has any
suggestions please send them my way.

Do you have bonobo-devel?

thanks,

Aaron