Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

Try this. Start three terminals. In the first one, run
"html-editor-control". In the second, run "evolution-mail". Then wait
a few seconds, and in the third, run "evolution". Now, what happens
with the first two when you try to composer?

Your exercise led me to spend about three hours reworking my libraries.
I have a mix of woody debs and hand-rolled source tarballs. (The bonobo
situation vis-a-vis evolution requires this, for one.)

No it doesn't.  just download the deb's from helixcode by hand and off you go.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/