Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 04:52:06PM -0500, bob ruptured-duck com wrote:
Try this. Start three terminals. In the first one, run
"html-editor-control". In the second, run "evolution-mail". Then wait
a few seconds, and in the third, run "evolution". Now, what happens
with the first two when you try to composer?

Your exercise led me to spend about three hours reworking my libraries.
I have a mix of woody debs and hand-rolled source tarballs. (The bonobo
situation vis-a-vis evolution requires this, for one.)

We should be providing everything you need for evolution, from two apt
sources:

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main
deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

The bonobo packages are in the second source.

Peter