Re: [Evolution] See there's no time out

Hi

I see there no time out or way for Evolution to get round a mail down
situation

If one of my mail servers is down or unreachable Evo hang there and will
not
move on, more likely to crash or hang it self leaving ghosts or phantoms
to clean
up before I can rerun it.

I do understand this is raw code and what I'm about here is feedback no
wineing
at all

Use "fetchmail" to get your mail and then use Evolution and read fromthe loacl mbox.  This way you can even
use other mailers like mutt, pine, etc.

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.