[Evolution] Config problems as non-root user

Hi,

I just installed Evolution 0.6 using the Helix update and I have a
strange problem.

As root, I can add new Mail Sources and Identities but as a non-root
user I cannot.  When I am trying to add a new IMAPv4 source type, the
detect authentication types and the OK button are forver grayed out.

What I ended up doing was to add these sources as root, copying the
config files to my own home directory and then changing the files'
ownership.  While this allows me to access my mail from the server, I
still cannot see the identities and sources in the setup dialog boxes.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there there a way around
it?

Thanks,
Avi

--