[Evolution] mail retrieval

Hi !

- I have a mail provider which is often down. When down, Evolution times out
after a too long delay. I'd like to configure this delay and to have a "stop"
button.

- My 2 providers permit to retrieve mail in parallel (i.e. to be connected more
than once). That would be nice ! Instant mail ! At least, retreiving mails on
different providers in parallel would do it.

- Have you ever played with Balsa ? I use Balsa for my lists subscriptions, it
rocks ! I mean, it never blocks, you can still read, move, delete, edit and send
mail while retreiving ! That's how Evolution should handle things.

Xav