Re: [Evolution] CVS evolution fails compile at..

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, George Farris wrote:

Got the latest and greatest evolution but it fails compiling.  What
am I missing?

ser-skels.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/Composer-skels.lo
Composer-skels.c: In function `get_skel_Evolution_Addressbook_SelectNames':
Composer-skels.c:768: structure has no member named `query_interface'
Composer-skels.c:769: `_ORBIT_skel_Bonobo_Unknown_query_interface' undeclared (first use in this function)
Composer-skels.c:769: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Composer-skels.c:769: for each function it appears in.)
Composer-skels.c: In function `get_skel_Evolution_Composer':
Composer-skels.c:900: structure has no member named `query_interface'
Composer-skels.c:901: `_ORBIT_skel_Bonobo_Unknown_query_interface' undeclared (first use in this function)

So, the problem is that you need to remove all of the -skels.c files.  I
did

        find -name '*-skels.c' | xargs rm

in my top level evolution directory, and then recompiled.  The -skels.c
files are generated by ORBit.  You may have to do the same for stubs which
would be

        find -name '*-stubs.c' | xargs rm

If evolution still doesn't compile, please write again.

Thanks,
    Chris