Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml inlined images

Yes I'm sorry, I did miss that this was a mime message with the
Content-Location set.  This is a known issue in evolution mime handling
that will be fixed eventually.  Just to clarify things this is still not
a problem in gtkhtml, it simply requests the url.  It is the
responsibilty of the program using gtkhtml to determine what and where
the contents are.

--Larry

Hi Larry,

I think you didn't read well my mail:
the image is part of the message, it's not to be retrieved on the network.
*BUT*, its name is an url, not an arbitrary id.
I repeat:
the image is part of the message, it's not to be retrieved on the network.

Xav