[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Calendar files - where are they?

i did the following:

$ strace evolution-calendar

and it spewed ou a long long output.. what am i looking for?

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

Benjamin Woo <bwoo mti com> writes:

Hmmm..  herein lies my problem..
I deleted the entire ~/evolution tree, restarted evolution and it still
came up with my old calendar! I have searched for calendar.ics, and
found nothing..

Huh?  This is really strange.  Could you run strace on the
evolution-calendar program and then run evolution?  The strace output
should tell you which file it is loading.

  Federico

--
Benjamin Woo
MTI Technology