Re: [Evolution] Message Editor

It would be nice if the message editor for Evolution had emacs like
abilities.  For example, it would be nice if Ctrl-k killed the end of a
line.  It would also be nice if Meta-q reformated a paragraph.

I selected "Preferences" and it brought up the Gnome Control Centre
window with HTML Editor preferences selected.  I selected "Emacs like"
there, but it didn't seem to affect the Evolution editor at all.

Was it meant to?  Is this a bug?

Hm, that works just fine for me.  (And I do use the Emacs bindings when
editing mail within Evolution, as I am doing right now.)

So, maybe you are catching a bug, but I don't know what it could
be.  Radek?...

--
Ettore