Re: [Evolution] Gnome-vfs compilation error.

Dan Winship wrote:

This appears as though you have a stale libefs, which is currently part
of bonobo.

No, actually it's much more annoying than that... gnome-vfs 0.3.1
doesn't compile with reasonably recent bonobos. I guess this must have
gotten patched around in the SRPMS?

If you remove "libefs.la" from modules_LTLIBRARIES in
gnome-vfs/modules/Makefile, it ought to build.

  Removing "libvefs.la" from vefsmodule_LTLIBRARIES in
gnome-vfs/modules/Makefile did it.  I assume this is what you
meant, since I couldn't find a "libefs.la" line in the Makefile.
Thanks for the help, guys! :-)

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319