[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Calendar files - where are they?

Benjamin Woo <bwoo mti com> writes:

I've been playing around with the syncing of my palmpilot with the
calendar portion - however, it has become a little unstable with the
number of syncs i've done, and i want to erase all my data out of my
calendar and sync a fresh copy, but i can't seem to find which file that
is..

Your Evolution calendar files live under ~/evolution/local/Calendar.
The main calendar data file there is calendar.ics.

  Federico