[Evolution] Intelligent summary display in replies

In many 'reply to' messages, the reply is added after the original message.
Thus email clients such as Outlook display the quoted text in the summary
instead of the new text (which is usually more pertinent in the decision of
whether or not to read it.)  Given that the quoted text is often preceded by
carets (or similar delimiting character), would it be possible to have
Evolution make a 'guess' as to where the new text begins, so that the
summary display can begin where the new text starts?

(Sounds like I may have another reason for me to dig into the Evolution
internals...)

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com