[Evolution] evolution error

Hi,

I've got the 0.0 version of Evolution running but I'm getting an error
when trying to display the various folders - this is NOT the usual error
caused by GNOME_PATH not being set to /usr/local - I've alreasy got
around that one :-)

Whenever I start evolution - it brings up the window and displays the
initial 'welcome' splash screen. However, it then displays a 'no folder
displayed' message on the main window. Selecting the contacts or calander
icon does the same and reselecting the inbox just brings the splash screen
back.

The errors captured from the shell are:

** WARNING **: non-default POA policies aren't implemented yet

** ERROR **: file poa.c: line 842 (PortableServer_POA_create_reference_with_id): assertion failed: (!"Not yet
implemented")
aborting...
starting
allocated
sorted
freed

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-property-bag-client.c: line 364
(bonobo_property_bag_client_get_property_type): assertion `prop != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Error 'No such arg 'folder_uri''

etc.

Thanks for any thoughts