[Evolution] info on compiling evolution

Hello there,

Sorry for asking in here but if this is not the right place tell me where I
can go.  I downloaded and compiled a lot of stuff and it went OK except for
the evolution ./configure step which is looking for bonobo .10... The bonobo
I have from your site is higher...there may an extra steps to for RED HAT
6.2 but maybe you can tell me...maybe its not the real issue...anyway glad
for any hints you can spare.

An eager evolution fan who wants is product to eventually work well with it
(we do fax server stuff..yes there is a lot of people still sending
faxes...)

Thanks

Nicolas Martin
nmartin interstarinc com