Re: [Evolution] Couple of comments

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 08:41:48AM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
I'd actually recomend that you downgrade to a working version of Pine.  The
older versions didn't do that crap, as I recall.  Probably started with
version 4.

It's the libcclient library that Pine uses that does it. Their IMAP server
uses it too, so it does the same thing.

I recommend you use mutt, which is (if i remember Pine) a lot more
functional and has a DFSG-free library (Debian Free Software Guidelines).

The guys who wrote gnu-pop3d are developing a suite of mail utilities,
surprisingly called mailutils. It has a pop3 + imap daemon and a mail
library similar to UW's libcclient. So, maybe we'll have a very nice,
GPL'd imap server soon.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....