RE: [Evolution] Couple of comments

Would it be possible to ignore the stupid messages Pine puts in >
folders? They look like this:

I'd actually recomend that you downgrade to a working version of
Pine.  The older versions didn't do that crap, as I recall.
Probably started with version 4.

        I'd recommend that you *NOT* downgrade, because the previous
versions were subject to some serious exploits running arbitrary code
embedded in the headers.

        Also, if you read the man page, you can see that there is an
option in the setup you can enable to stop that initial
message. Read the FAQ, but here's a hint:

        quell-folder-internal-msg

        Hope that helps.