DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

<----

It may be handy if I have to use Pine to read my mail over a telnet link
if I don't have an X connection. I know you can turn them off, but Pine
can't detect new mail if they're not there. I've reported the bug, but may
fix it myself if I get time.

Also the down scrollbar button doesn't work on the list of messages (at
least in my cvs version of two days ago).

Thanks,

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Sanders  jss ast cam ac uk     Pembroke College, Cambridge. CB2 1RF
(01223) 337511  Institute of Astronomy, Madingley Road, Cambridge. CB3 0HA