[Evolution] Comments on Evolution

1) The tool bar:

Is there a reason evolution dos not use a standard toolbar?  It makes it
look not like a gnome app, is it a new type of widget that has extra
features over the normal toolbar?  If so can it optionaly look like a
normal tool bar?

2) TO button in compose window:

Should this do something :o)  I know it's a pre-breakfast release but I
kind of expected this to look up my contacts...  I bug on my system?

3) Feature requests:

I know, hack it in yourself :o)  but configurable headders, or a view
header menu item might be useful.   And while on the subject, I really
like outlook 98/2000's staionary, I have about 3 or 4 set up at work for
laughs etc etc...  I know many think HTML e-mail is the root of all evil
but y2k has passed, we have awsome GTK, Sawmill and E themes, even the
most basic X term looks nice compared to the 3d gray windows era
desktop.  Yet our e-mail looks 70's

4) Filters (Folders?)

When will this be working?  It would nice to see how all the stuff we
have read will look and feel...

AS many have said already, it's looking real good.  How long have you
guys been woking on it? 3/4 months?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss