[Evolution] No local mail?

Ok, I have Evolution installed,  it runs and shows me the perty
buterflys...

Now what?  I can look at the existing contact (my icons have a black
squar arround them that is not in the official screenshots)...  I can
make anew contact...  COOL!  Looks damn good for a version 0.0

I cant access my local mail.  Is this a bug or a yet to be implimented
feature?  I get the following error "Unable to move mail: Couldn't
create temporary mbox: invalid arguments"

Any clues?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss