Re: [Evolution] Won't read mbox.

First, right now I would make sure that is not your REAL inbox,
seriously - it should successfully show any message (and
not crash on any message no matter how corrupt), but I wouldn't
trust evolution as far as reading my real inbox yet (just today
i found a few cases where your inbox may just dissapear, if
an error occurs during mail incorporation).

That error indicates mkstemp() is failing with EINVAL - from
the manpage it seems we MUST pass 6 X's and not 4 as we are.
I guess some libc's are more anal about it.   Should be an
easy fix (but i'm also working on that code right now, so
give it a little time).

In the meantime, you can manually copy your inbox to a file
called ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox, and restart evolution,
if you want to see how it handles the messages.

 Michael

I've successfully built evolution on a RH-6.2 machine and it seems
to run fine but when I try to "Get Mail" it gives me this message:

Unable to move mail:
Couldn't create temporary mobox: Invalid argument

My config file looks like this:

[mail]
configured=true
id_name=George Farris