[Evolution] Could you have made it look any more like Outlook

Seeing the screenshots of Evolution brought back bad memories of Microsoft
Outlook.  I realize that making it like Outlook makes it easier for
Microsoft users to move over, but I hope that Evolution runs much better
than Outlook.

I noticed that the birthdays/anniversities in the screenshots had month,
day and year.  One of my pet peeves with MS Outlook was that it couldn't
store just month and day.  A lot of people will tell me the month and day
of their birthday or anniversity.  It is often awkward to ask people for
the year.  It would be nice if Evolution allowed you to store just month
and day for personal dates.

Another gripe, I've had with MS Outlook is that it doesn't understand
people sharing addresses.  I can store my spouse's name in the spouse's
name field, and I can store her name in my field.  It doesn't realize that
when my home address changes; her home address changes too.  Except in
cases of separation or divorce, change the home address of our member of a
family should change the home address of all members of a family (spouse,
children, etc).  It would be nice if Evolution understood that people live
together.

Tom

Tom Epperly
Center for Applied Scientific Computing   Phone: 925-424-3159
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory      Fax: 925-424-2477
L-661, P.O. Box 808, Livermore, CA 94551  Email: tepperly llnl gov