[Evolution] Thank you Miguel!

I actually bothered to read through the trash on /. for the Evolution
announcement. I just wanted to thank Miguel for having the balls to
actually respond to all the morons posting there. I say morons because
the same questions were answered 20 times and about 50% of the people
posting seemed to think that just because it looks like Outlook, it will
be succeptible to ILOVEYOU type of viri. I have given up on finding
intelligent life on /.

Thanks again Miguel!

--

Steve Fox