Re: [Evolution] Do I need to recompile Bonobo?

  Unfortunately,  this is a  problem with  all the  GNOME executables.
Maybe in the  future Evolution will fire up  all the components during
the startup sequence,  and this will prevent any  visible delay in the
user interface.

For release time, the idea is that the GUI components will be shared
library components rather than process components.

But for now, debugging is a lot easier if we use process components
(basically because gdb in Linux sucks.  Well, it sucks pretty much
everywhere, but Linux is particularly sucky)

Miguel.