Re: [Evolution] Cannot open location

On Thu, 11 May 2000 09:14:25 Daniel Persson wrote:

Hi ettore,

I once built oaf and bonobo with oaf support. But then i removed it all an
recompiled Bonobo whitout it.
So the verson that im runing now should be "oaf free".

At least i  dont have any oafd running.

And i still get this problem "Cannot open location"

Regards
Daniel

Daniel, I had the same problem, except in reverse, last night.  I had goad at
first, then
switched it to oaf and recompiled.  After trying lots of stuff, I cleared /tmp
and it
magically started working, not quite sure why.  Maybe it works the other way as
well?

--Kyle Strickland