Re: [Evolution] Cannot open location

Hi again,

I belive so, however, i will recompile it ALL again from scratch.

I let you know how it went when im finsihed.

Anyway, thanks !
Daniel

On 11 May 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

    Daniel> I once built  oaf and bonobo with oaf  support. But then i
    Daniel> removed it  all an recompiled  Bonobo whitout it.   So the
    Daniel> verson that im runing now should be "oaf free".

    Daniel> At least i dont have any oafd running.

    Daniel> And i still get this problem "Cannot open location"

  Did  you  actually  recompile  everything  from  scratch  after  you
installed the new OAF-free Bonobo?

--
Daniel Persson

Abonet Data AB          ---> http://www.abonet.se
Westbo Linux User Group         ---> http://wlug.westbo.se
En svensk site om Gnome         ---> http://wlug.westbo.se/gnome

Dagens kommentar :

"To undertake a project, as the word's derivation indicates, means to cast an
idea out ahead of oneself so that it gains autonomy and is fulfilled not only
by the efforts of its originator but, indeed, independently of him as well.
-- Czeslaw Milosz