Re: [Evolution] Do I need to recompile Bonobo?

Hi

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 11:29:23AM -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
[snip]
  Unfortunately,  this is a  problem with  all the  GNOME executables.
Maybe in the  future Evolution will fire up  all the components during
the startup sequence,  and this will prevent any  visible delay in the
user interface.
[snip]

I hope this will be configurable for those of us who don't plan
on using the calendar component much, otherwise it's just a
waste of resources to start it up at all unless I specifically
ask for it.  :)

--
Michael Wood        | Tel: +27 21 762 0276 | http://www.kingsley.co.za/
wood kingsley co za | Fax: +27 21 761 9930 | Kingsley Technologies