RE: [Evolution] Will evolution be able to import Outlook's PST files ?

Richard Zach wrote:
If all you want is to migrate your mail, you can run Netscape's
(Windows) import utility. That will give you your Outlook mail in mbox
format.

This solution is better than the one I suggested.

For datebook and addresses, I don't know.  Outlook can export individual
vCards, IIRC, maybe it can also write the entire database in vCard and
vCalendar format.

AFAICT, Outlook cannot do this part.

Ray Lee / ray madrabbit org ~ rblee impulse net