Re: [HC Evolution] Re: libole2 -> gnomevfs backend?

    [GNOME VFS handling of GPL modules with non GPL-compatible
    modules.]
    Arturo> How will you fix it, since it is a licensing issue, not a
    Arturo> techical issue, if I understood correctly.

  The solution I propose is to let the application programmer declare
if the program is GPL-compatible or not when calling
`gnome_vfs_init()', and the module programmer declare what the module
is compatible with at module initialization time.

    Arturo> Because that way, a user only needs to copy one single
    Arturo> file, no matter if their document has embedded images or
    Arturo> so.

  If you are an intermediate/power user, `cp -r' is your friend.  If
you are a beginner, you are using Nautilus (or even GMC) and the only
thing you have to do is drag the folder.

--
Ettore