Re: [HC Evolution] Re: libole2 -> gnomevfs backend?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 02:05:42PM -0500, Bret Whissel wrote:
It seems to me unreasonable to store such a large amount
of data in a single file, especially if one must occasionally
steal some extra storage from a different partition once
in a while until that new disk drive comes in...

I think a big point many of you is missing is that you would still be able
to use maildir, mbox or any other mail format on earth, provided there's a
Camel Store (is that right?) written for it.

I believe this mail store we're talking about will just be the default,
simple way most end-users will be using.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....