[HC Evolution] toolbar

We need a toolbar. Right now, I want it for a "fetch new mail" button.
We'll also want send / reply / forward, etc.

I assume the other components are going to want toolbars too? The
question then is: do we want one Evolution toolbar, or do we want each
component to have its own toolbar (inside the component). One toolbar
per app (rather than per component) seems to be the standard, but
there's really not anything shared between the mail, calendar, and
contact manager toolbars, so...

-- Dan