Re: [HC Evolution] SMS

What cellular/pager services do *not* offer an email interface?

Probably none, but I'm told that messages sent through Sprint PCS's
email->SMS interface tend to take much longer to arrive than messages
sent through the modem->SMS interface.

Also, even if it's not specifically useful, it's good for forcing us
to have good abstractions. Eg, we want the composer to be useful for
more than just mail, and we want the interfaces to the contact manager
to be able to extract a variety of address types. Chris Toshok's NNTP
work will also help here though.

-- Dan