[HC Evolution] Introduction

Hi

Looking at the mailing list archives, I have noticed that it is common in this list to introduce yourself, so
here I go.

My name is Hector Garcia Alvarez and I´m from Spain. I´m still (and looks I will be this way for a long time)
studing industrial ingeniring at the UPM in Madrid
I just finished the implementation of SMTP in Balsa, althrougth I´m looking to redo it without using threads.
I´m on this list because Miguel convinced me that evolution is the future (what a great sales person would he
make :-) ), so now I´m looking to see if I can help in something in this cutting edge (because the tecnology
it uses) program.

And that ´s all folks

Hector