[HC Evolution] Introduction

Hello

I have been on the list for a while but haven't wanted to introduce myslef
until I felt I could contribute something.  My name is Chris Woodruff and I
live in metro Atlanta.  I am a independent software contractor just
bouncing around from company to company here in Atlanta.  I have been
getting my GTK and Gnome skills sharp for the past few months and am
starting a a new project concerning project management.  I am studying the
eveolution code and technology to see if I can develop Projectile to work
with evolution.  So I am looking into the Camel, Calendaring, and Bonobo so
Projectile can "speak" to everything.

If there is anyone in the Atlanta area, I invite you to the Atlanta Linux
Software Engineering Group meeting on April 15.  Our URL is
http://www.alseg.org

Thanks and have a great day.

Chris Woodruff