Re: [HC Evolution] Introduction

On Thu, 09 Mar 2000 00:01:00 EST, Nathan Straz wrote:

There was another project called Free Association by the Software
Studio
in San Jose that was working on a calendar server.  They have
released
their libical libraries, but I haven't seen any work on the server
itself.  Has there been any communications with the Software Studio?
apologize for not reading the archives beforehand.

Evolution uses (will use) libical to handle low-level reading and
writing of iCalendar files, and a version of the libical source has
been imported into the libical module on cvs.gnome.org.  Miguel has
offered Eric Busboom (the lead libical developer) access to the
server so that the CVS copy would become the "master," but I'm not
sure what the exact status of that situation is.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal               Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39 columbia edu>            Columbia College, Class of 1999