[Evolution] Outlook Express 4 mailboxes

I know this is slightly off-topic, but as it's slightly on-topic, too,
and I've received valuable feedback from subscribers of this group, I'll
risk making a fool of myself here rather than in other groups.

I'm almost ready to announce liboe 0.92 / oe2mbx 1.21. Besides being
able to compile on Windows without modifications, I've added
experimental support for Outlook Express 4.0 mailboxes. However, I
haven't been able to come up with any large OE4 mailboxes to test
against.

If someone should have OE4 mailboxes lying around, could you please
download the latest tarball and try it out, and let me know if it works?
Executables are included in the bin subdirectory for each platform, so
you don't have to compile the application to test it.

Linux   : http://www.micropop.com/code/liboe-0.92.tar.gz
Windows : http://www.micropop.com/code/liboe-0.92.zip

Stephan