Re: [Evolution] bad separation

On 14 Jun 2000, Xavier Bestel wrote:

I have some mails which do not end correctly: they are concatenated with
another one. I could try examine my mbox for you if you wish.

So I'm curious about why evolution email is not being stored in XML style
format instead of the mbox style it seems to be using.  Storing the in XML
could allow for a much improved search time, more versitile search
criterias, easier parsing of seperate messages, and could have a lot of
potential with a lot less code then would the current style of mail
storage you'll are using.

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA     "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu        Why so can I, or so can any man; but will