Re: [Evolution] Contacts wish

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Jon K Hellan wrote:

Indicate whether company or individual's name is preferred sort key.

For my friends, I might record where they work. For a company, I
record the name of a contact. In a list view, I want friends sorted by
name and companies-with-contact sorted by company name.

This functionality is already there.  When you are editing a contact,
there is a File As combo box.  It offers sopme default choices for your
sort key based on the person's name and the company name, as well as
allowing you to type in your own arbitrary sort key.

     Chris