Re: [Evolution] Building Evolution

Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:

I'm trying to build Evolution from CVS, but it breaks when
linking, pointing to these files and missing functions:

(e-cell-text.o): In function `ect_print':
`gnome_font_new'
`gnome_font_get_ascender'

[snip]

My gnome-print is 0.20-0mdk_helix_1

From what I can make out, I need to update from CVS. I hope this
fixes it.

I got gnome-print from CVS, but it still won't build -- same
errors again.
I'm trying again with 0.1 preview release. I hope that works at
least.

--

Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://lunateks.com

baby.sh: while true; do echo "^G^G^G^G^G"; sed -e 's/food/poop/';
sync; sync; sleep 15; done